May 10, 2018
The Master Roofer Designation recognizes roofers who are working for RCABC Member companies and have excelled in the industry. Applicants must be certified in the trade and will be able to demonstrate that they have continued to learn about the industry and develop their skills since their certification in the trade.
- 18,000 hours working in the industry
- Red Seal Certification
- 30 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- 2 CEUs for ½ day course
- 5 CEUs for full day course
- What Qualifies as a CEU?
- Additional training from RCABC or recognized suppliers. (Soprema, IKO, Tremco, Firestone etc.)
- Must be able to provide evidence of attending the training program
- Required safety programs do not qualify for CEU credits (Fall Protection, Torch Safety, WHMIS etc.)
- Letter of reference from two inspectors
- Application must have support of RCABC Member company
- $150 application fee due with the completed package
Applications received will be vetted and reviewed within 30 days of submission of the completed package for approval.
To request a package email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-882-3437