RCABC Accepted Inspectors Training
Accepted Inspectors Course
This course is for inspectors that have already been accepted to conduct inspections on projects where the RoofStar guarantee has been specified. All accepted inspectors must successfully complete this course to maintain their RCABC accepted status. This course provides accepted inspectors with an understanding of the requirements for conducting inspections on RoofStar Guarantee projects.
Topics covered during this course include:
- History of RCABC and the RCABC Guarantee Corp.
- RoofStar Guarantee Program
- RCABC Roofing Practices Manual (RPM)
- RoofStar Guarantee Standards
- Role of the Accepted Inspector
- Conducting Inspections; tools, preparation, site inspections, RCABC policies
- Member/Inspector Relations
The course concludes with an exam and successful completion is a pass grade of 80%.
Friday 8:00 am to 4 pm – lunch provided
Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
9734 – 201 Street
The fee for this course is $400+GST. There is a maximum of 10 participants per course. Depending upon demand, another course will be scheduled early in the new year. For more information email email@example.com